Perhaps you’re not a fan of the traditional gym environment or the hefty fees are simply not available in your budget, either way you don’t have to be a gym member in order to work out and lose weight and gain muscle in the process. These whole body workouts make use of your own body weight so that no equipment is needed and you’ll be ripped in no time at all.
The Anytime Anywhere Upper Body Workout
This upper body workout can be completed anywhere, anytime so you’ll have no more excuses! Perform each exercise for 30 seconds without taking a rest in between and you’ll have completed 1 round. Complete 3 rounds to get the most out of this workout.
- Squats with shoulder press
- Squats with rotations
- Push-ups to alternating frontal raises
- Diver Bomb push-ups
- Plank to knee-holds (left leg)
- Plank to knee-holds (right leg)
- Elevator planks
The Ultimate Lower Body Burnout Workout
If your lower body needs attention, you can’t go wrong with this ultimate lower body burnout workout. Perform all exercises without any breaks to finish 1 round. You should rest for 45 seconds to 1 minute between rounds and repeat 5 rounds in total.
- Rolling pistol squat (right) – 5 reps
- Single-leg hover squat (right) – 5 reps
- Rolling pistol squat (left) – 5 reps
- Single-leg hover squat (left) – 5 reps
- Bodyweight iso squat – hold for 30 seconds
- Bodyweight jump squat – hold for 30 seconds
- Take a break to enjoy playing blackjack online
Cardio for a Full Body Workout
Cardio is fantastic for a full body workout and you’ll see the effects with a balanced diet and dedication to your fitness. Perform each exercise for the specified time and rest for 15 seconds between each exercise. You should complete 2 rounds with a 30 second rest between.
- Alternating reverse lunge to squat – 60 seconds
- Diver Bomber push-ups – 45 seconds
- High knees to burpee – 30 seconds
- Crane split squat – 30 seconds then switch sides and complete another 30 seconds
- Alternating mechanical push-up – 45 seconds
- Footfire burpee – 30 seconds
Ultimate Meltdown Core Workout
If you’re looking for killer abs, you can’t go wrong with our anytime, anywhere core workout. Perform each exercise for 30 seconds with no breaks and you’ll have completed 1 round. Complete 3 rounds in total.
- Bear plank
- Bear plank swings
- Plank knee scratchers (left)
- Plank knee scratchers (right)
- Plank walking hands
- Plank washer machines (left)
- Plank washer machines (right)
- Hip crossovers
Top Fitness Tips: Remember to drink plenty of water when working out and stop if you feel faint or lightheaded. If you have pre-existing conditions, consult your doctor before attempting these exercises. In order to get the most out of your workout, you should eat a balanced diet of whole foods and commit to exercising for at least 30 minutes every day.